Our 2019 adventures in wedding photography gifted us extraordinary experiences with extraordinary people.
These 2019 numbers made possible by a whole lot of trust from a whole lot of people:
123,000 km traversed across 4 continents and 5 oceans.
10,300 hand-crafted photos delivered.
12 sold out workshops in 8 countries on 4 continents (alumni from 42 countries).
11 more Oscars from Fearless Photographers.
9 countries travelled by plane, train, automobile, bicycle, kayak, canoe, ski, and paraglider.
8 keynote performances in 6 countries on 4 continents.
7 diverse weddings celebrated in 5 countries.
2 kids world-schooled through 5 countries across 4 continents.
1 epic Alumni Reunion.
Below are just some of our (and your) favourite wedding photos from this past year. For a deeper, more meaningful dive into the heart and soul of these weddings, strap in for the full rides here:
- Kimmi & Dwayne in Negril, Jamaica – Ok, so this wedding actually happened at the very end of 2018. But technically, we delivered their photos at the very beginning of 2019. So we’re including it here because, what rules? Check out what happens when Jamaica’s top wedding photographer marries Jamaica’s top event planner and throw down the Caribbean party of the Century.
- Susan & Jo in Lake Louise, Canada – Professional surgeons from New York City getting married in the snowy Canadian Rockies in the dead of winter with their adorable pug.
- Kelly & Leif in Bali, Indonesia – An intimate destination vow renewal with an exclusive Two Mann Workshop audience.
- Krystal & Trevor on Grand Cayman Island – Space X rocket scientists and hardened cross fitters converge at a private villa in the Cayman Islands for an intergalactic wedding celebration.
- Madeleine & Katie in Calgary, Canada – Down-to-Earth wedding featuring two awesome brides and Drake the Cat.
- Lyndsay & Jason in British Columbia, Canada – The emotional union of a remarkable mom, an unlikely dad, and an adorable little boy.
- Jena & Sameer in Dallas, Texas – A surprisingly wild multicultural wedding celebration.
Also below; our 2019 Fearless Awards, featuring photos from these legendary weddings:
- Tara & Kevin in St. Lucia – VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED
- Jocelyn & Sean in Maui, Hawaii – When a scuba photographer from Hong Kong marries an architect from Dubai on a tropical island in the Pacific.
- Flossie & Keith in Hong Kong – Extravagant awe-inspiring wedding amongst Hong Kong’s high society.
- Shreya & Mano in Hyderabad, India – Multi-day Telugu wedding extravaganza in the heart of India.
- Dee & Zack in Golden, British Columbia – Super chill, disastrously perfect hell-of-a-heli-wedding in the mountains of Canada.
- Beth & Chad in Emerald Isle, North Carolina – Wedding photography super duo’s beach wedding in the wake of a hurricane.
Our 2019 would not have been possible without a lot of help from a lot of friends:
- Mariya Besidina made sure every Two Mann client received an exceptional experience, start to finish. No matter where Erika and I were in the world, Mariya ensured all our past, current, and future were in competent, caring hands.
- James Jensen at Atom Graphics designed this dream website.
- Clark Lai at Motiv Studio built and maintained this dream website (and helped you find it on Google).
- DVLOP made us these special Two Mann presets that we used to help process all our photos in 2019.
- Profoto continued to trust us with crazy adventures like this (every flash lit photo we made in 2019 was with Profoto lights).
- The Image Salon allowed us to have and enjoy our life again this year.
- PicTime provided our clients with beautifully displayed online galleries.
- Fundy Designer helped us design beautiful albums for our clients.
- Graphi Studios brought our work to life in prints and albums for our clients.
- Fearless Photographers continued to redefine wedding photography across the globe, and recognized us each individually as two of the Top Wedding Photographers in the World again in 2019.
- Abby, Dave, Jenn, and Jeff helped us sift for gold.
- And finally, most importantly, lovers and photographers around the world gifted us with their trust.
2019 didn’t suck, but neither did this:
- Ten Glorious Years
- Personal Favourite Photos in the Whole Wide World.
- Best of 2018
- Best of 2017
- Best of 2016
- Best of 2015
Thanks to each and every beautiful human who was a part of our life in 2019. Stay tuned in 2020 for our most ambitious plans yet!