Best of 2023
Photography continues to shape our lives in engrossing ways—like a mysterious river, ebbing and flowing through the seasons. 2023 was another wild stretch of that river, taking us to 7 countries on 3 continents, and showing us—yet again—that photography is our vessel for experiencing and sharing the life we’re out to live.
- Welcoming 300 photographers from 32 countries aboard 2MU Metanoia—our final mentorship semester.
- Speaking (and partying) at Friends of Fearless in Denver, Colorado, Fearless Masters 4 Ukraine in the Netherlands, Land and Sea in Prince Edward Island, Not-A-Conference in Banff, Canada, and Learning to Fly Wedding Photography Retreat in Ireland.
- Being named, again, by Fearless Photographers, as two of the Best Wedding Photographers in the World.
- Embarking on a few more crazy-ass family adventures with our kids (stories and photos coming soon).
- Shooting the shizzle out of 9 weddings, in 4 countries, on 3 continents.
9 weddings in 4 countries on 3 continents
Here’s to our cherished couples and families who entrusted their wedding memories to the way we see and feel.
- Vanessa & Matt brought us to Fernie, BC for their mountaintop wedding at Fernie Alpine Resort where we enjoyed many shotskis.
- Marc & Ali brought us to Priddus, Alberta for their extraordinary wedding at Azuridge where we sang karaoke with Rosé from RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- Nikki & Brandon brought us to Calgary’s East Village for their basketball-inspired wedding at The Brownstone where we shot some serious drip.
- Alycia & Jana (Madelyn & Timmy’s babysitters) brought us to rural Ontario for their summer-camp-inspired wedding where we danced beneath the stars.
- Ciera & Kevin brought us to Dallas, Texas for their wedding at Nasher Sculpture Center where we made drunken portraits at night.
- Sahithi & Kedar brought us to Bahrain for their 4-day Telugu wedding extravaganza at Jumeirah Gulf of Bahrain where we barely survived a sand storm. Special thanks to our friend and alumni, Geeshan Bandara, who assisted us at this wedding (one of his photos even made this collection).
- Megan & Ben brought us to the UK for their country-side wedding at Sisson’s Barn where we got to be guests, thanks to Raj & Sharul (two-time 2MU Metanoia graduates).
- Kim & Wayne brought us to Calgary, Alberta for their Newfoundland-esque wedding at Inn at officer’s gardens where we got screeched and kissed the cod.
- Lindsay & Alain brought us to the middle of nowhere, BC for their intimate ranch wedding in the beautiful valley that Echos where there were more animals in attendance than humans.
The best pros
We were honoured to collaborate again this year with remarkable pros from around the world.
- Lynn Fletcher Weddings, Arkarshana Events, and Vivaah Weddings are some of the best wedding planning teams on planet Earth.
- Chai Productions and Reverent Wedding Films are some of the best wedding cinematographers in the biz.
- Light Factory helped us produce some of the best educational and promotional videos out there.
- Atom Studio helped us create the best damn website known to Two Mann.
Just the tip
Below is a tiny sampling of our (and your) favourites from 2023. This is just the glistening tip of a deep n’ delicious iceberg. For a deeper, more meaningful dive into the heart and soul of these diverse weddings, strap in for the full meal deals on our blog (or at the links above).